If you are compassionate and enjoy helping others in their home, have domestic home cleaning or gardening experience, and are available to work a minimum 2 days per week and want consistent and regular work then we want you!
Need more convincing to become a contractor for Your Helpers Home Services? Here are some of the benefits of working with Your Helpers:
- No More Looking For Clients – As a Contractor for us we aim to allocate as many clients you’re able to commit to. Of course, you may have your own existing clients so just let us know what days and times you’re available to fit with your current schedule.
- The Work Is Consistent – Unlike one off cleaning jobs, our NDIS Participants need regular support. They require frequent cleaning or gardening which means once you have accepted a new job, that client now becomes an ongoing job for you either weekly or fortnightly.
- You Choose Your Jobs – We understand you have other responsibilities or priorities. So we work with you to make sure the jobs we offer meet your needs. Such as within close proximity to your location or in areas you’ve agreed to take on work. We regularly check in with you to confirm your schedule and availability.
- Weekly Payments – You don’t need to chase clients for money. You submit your invoice using our contractor portal each week and you are paid the following week.
- You Get Support – Although you are a Contractor you are still part of our team. We encourage open communication and speak to our Contractors frequently. We have developed our own technology to make working with Your Helpers Home Services as easy as possible.
- Friendly Clients – It’s rewarding helping NDIS Participants with tasks that many take for granted. Clients are genuinely grateful for your service and helping them maintain some independence.
Work for Your Helpers
Important Information & Links
Secure online portal for Your Helpers Home Service’s cleaning and gardening contractors to view information about their allocated jobs, submit invoices and access other important personal and business information.
NDIS Worker Orientation Module
Online training module to help workers to better support people with disability. This module is an interactive online course that explains the obligations of workers under the NDIS Code of Conduct – from the perspective of NDIS participants. All contractors working for NDIS Providers are required to complete the module as part of their induction process.